This part about discussing the Meta description and the URL structure.
2. Meta Description
Officially, the Meta Description is not taken into account for ranking websites. But it is used to generate the search snippet (a couple of lines you see below the linked part on the search results page). Meta description should thus be attention-grabbing and concise. They are a great opportunity to exert control on the text that searchers will see when your posts come up in queries.
3. URL Structure
Clear, “readable” URL structure will help with both the usability and SEO of your blog:
• URLs containing keywords will appear in search results (with keywords in bold).
• Search engines take keywords in the URL into account to rank web pages in search results.
What bloggers should know:
• Avoid very long URLs: no more than 3-5 words in your URL (for Wordpress bloggers: use “post slug” option to customize your URLs);
• Avoid uppercase in URLS: URL is case sensitive – meaning that if by any reason (your choice or CMS) you stick to a an upper-case version, remember that this can cause a few issues: people are most likely to link to the standard lower case one and you might both lose link juice and suffer from duplicate content issues.Worst case, interested users may get a 404-Page Not Found at the worst possible time.
• Avoid dates in URLs (unless your posts are time sensitive).