Labels: ,


HOW TO GRAB AND LOCK FIRST TIME VISITORS TO YOUR SITE-SERIES I

Whether anyone believes it or not,more the number of posts you have and exclusive keywords,more the indexed pages of your site in google and yahoo search engines and more is the number of your site displaying in the first page of google search through keywords.

But of course reading and understanding the current scenario over the blogosphere is also essential.The blog that we post might be having the similar titles that most blogger post but the content should always be upto date and be more relevant to the current scenario.

A very unique way to grab attention of first time visitors is the blog layout and the time how much your site takes to load.I myself is searching through the net for a layout that is most simple and still attractive to the first time visitors.

Secondly comes your very own unique content.The more better and fresh you write the better is the site of yours and the better the traffic and more followers of your site.Firstly I would like to confess that I myself facing this problem but now by research I am trying to get out of this hole.

In my next post I would convey to you few more ways to grab attention of the new visitors to your blog.

0 comments: