Labels: , ,


ALL TIME POSTS VS SHORT TERM BENEFICIARY POSTS

I have been many of blogs over the blogosphere and discovered through the google search engine another important point that I am going to discuss with you all.

I really don't know whether you actually would like this classification but the research over the internet surely makes this classification relevant.Any blog can be classified as short term beneficiary or an all time blog.

ALL TIME BLOG

These blogs you can say are the ones to give the traffic for a long time.The content of these blogs are such that people every now and then fall back to get help improve their own.I have discovered the blog written by VINAY RAI on Adsense and Facebook, giving his site traffic for over 10 months now.This is the truth based on keyword analysis done by Alexa and careful look upon by me for several other blog sites also.

SHORT TERM BENEFICIARY POSTS

I would say these posts are the ones which are capable for giving you traffic for the short term and are generally written on very current topic.For example my review on Redgage which generated for about the week of its publishing and later the traffic went away.Most bloggers have this problem.

CONCLUSION

I would the blog should Include 70 % of short term beneficiary posts and 30% of All time posts.This will ensure smooth and high quality traffic to his site.Not only this,This blend will also ensure that his Alexa ranking will also improve and the page rank of the site would also improve simultaneously improve.

I am myself now working on this strategy to help myself and improve traffic quality to my site .I hope all of you would also agree on this issue.I believe that this post will bring out the best of all of us.

I would like to receive any special suggestions if you have on your mind reading this topic.Feel free to discuss it with me.

0 comments: