This is a very important post on how to successfully market your blog over the Internet to have more visitors to your blog.
Following are the important 10 ways to successfully market your blog:
1.Promote it on your website
It's surprising the number of small and large companies
that actually have a blog but it's not promoted anywhere on the main site. The blog is capable of hosting important discussions with your market. Welcome them to it on your homepage.
2. Include the blog URL in all email signatures. All employees are part of your marketing team today. Every time they send an email, it's a marketing opportunity.
3. Blog on Print. Put your blog address on your business cards, direct mail and print advertising.
4. Like Yourself. Many business owners forget to tell employees to ‘like’ their own sites on Facebook and Follow on Twitter. Be sure employees know that you’d love if they shared relevant blog posts with their networks as well.
5. Leverage Twitter Hash tags. When you promote your blog via Twitter, use relevant hashtags (i.e., #marketing) that prospects may follow.
6. Share your blog posts through your Facebook page.
7. Post to your LinkedIn status.
8. Submit to directories.Using various submission directories generate back links for your blog.
9. Include links to your blogs in any press releases. By using services such as PR Newswire, Marketwire or PR Web, you can get your blog link placed in sites like Google, Yahoo! and sometimes hundreds of other sites.
10. Post regularly. The more you blog, the more opportunity you have to be found. Consistency is key.