Labels: ,


LINK FROM BLOG-A GOOD PTR SITE

I have been a member of many Paid to Review (PTR) sites and its worthwhile mentioning that link from blog is a really good site for any blogger to have membership on.This site is also the latest Marketing Buzz.I have just started blogging and the site has given me approval very fast and also the money from the site have started to rain in now for me so quickly that I would have never thought of.

The site is quite user friendly and you not only get paid to write paid reviews but also you can get paid for online surveys available on the site.Bloggers can thus complete these short surveys and get paid instantly.Also there are many more things to enjoy on this site.

So what are you waiting for? Just go to link from blog and sign up immediately to start earning earlier than others.

3 comments:

  1. giojahn said...:

    This is great for all of us. I have been blogging for more than a year now and before, to join something like this would need 3 to 6 months to be approved. I will sure try this one. Thanks for this tip.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thanks for the site, I have been looking for sites like this, but most of the ones I've came across are either scams or they take ages to approve and you barely earn a penny, thanks.

  1. thanks for the tip. ill check them out